Помощь - Поиск - Пользователи - Календарь
Полная версия этой страницы: I want to help with some scans
Форум MEGATEN.RU > SOCIETY > Karma City
Emilio Morales
Hello everybody, I want to help with some scans of the game manuals, if possible. I have the following games with their corresponding manuals:

-Persona 2 Eternal Punishment
-Shin Megami Tensei III: Nocturne
-Shin Megami Tensei: Digital Devil Saga 2
-Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner: Kuzunoha Raidou Vs. the Souless Army
-Persona 3
-Persona 3 FES (I haven't open this game from his original package)

All manuals in english of course biggrin.gif

Let me know if you accept my help with the scans and I'll gladly help the community with it wink.gif and if you accept it, let me know where do I sent the scans and all that.
Deadalus
Some manuals you can find in our site, in section Scans/Manuals, and then many other art works of megaten series. I hope, this helps you smile.gif We also be very happy accept any assistance from our comrade! smile.gif
Emilio Morales
Цитата(Deadalus @ 25.7.2008, 7:32) *
Some manuals you can find in our site, in section Scans/Manuals, and then many other art works of megaten series. I hope, this helps you smile.gif

Yeah I'm already downloading them, thanks! But if you want, I can help you with scans of the games I owned. "I want to return the favor" to this site for posting all those manuals, magazines, art book and guides.
Deadalus
Aaahh...sorry, I just don't initiallty understand topic (I give up in early monning and hurry read this, because job is calling). I thought, that you want find this scans biggrin.gif Yeah, right, we want you manuals scans!!And...do you have scans cover this games?:
- Persona 3 (PAL)
- DDS 2 (PAL)
We would be very much obliged to you for this scans smile.gif
BoreS
Certainly make scans all your manuals, in 300 dpi if there is a possibility. As you will make, write to me in PM or on BoreSer @ gmail . com and we will agree about where them to upload smile.gif
Emilio Morales
Цитата(Deadalus @ 25.7.2008, 12:33) *
Aaahh...sorry, I just don't initiallty understand topic (I give up in early monning and hurry read this, because job is calling). I thought, that you want find this scans biggrin.gif Yeah, right, we want you manuals scans!!And...do you have scans cover this games?:
- Persona 3 (PAL)
- DDS 2 (PAL)
We would be very much obliged to you for this scans smile.gif

hmm, I only have the NTSC covers if you want them.

Цитата(BoreS @ 25.7.2008, 12:34) *
Certainly make scans all your manuals, in 300 dpi if there is a possibility. As you will make, write to me in PM or on BoreSer @ gmail . com and we will agree about where them to upload smile.gif

Ok, I will PM you with the donwload link.
Deadalus
Цитата(Emilio Morales @ 25.7.2008, 18:22) *
hmm, I only have the NTSC covers if you want them.

Do you have P3: FES scans? If yes, then contact with BoreS for upload them.
Emilio Morales
Цитата(Deadalus @ 25.7.2008, 22:46) *
Do you have P3: FES scans? If yes, then contact with BoreS for upload them.

Yes, but I'll have to open the game, since I have it like factory sealed tongue.gif Once I open it, I'll scan the manual and send it to BoreS.
Deadalus
Thanks happy.gif
Emilio Morales
You're welcome thumbsup.gif
Для просмотра полной версии этой страницы, пожалуйста, пройдите по ссылке.
Форум IP.Board © 2001-2024 IPS, Inc.